If you are a shopaholic, you must visit Singapore. Singapore is famous for its shopping experience and there are many shopping destinations here. In this article, let me share with you the top 10 shopping destinations in Singapore:
1. Sim Lim Square. At Sim Lim Square, you can find all kinds of gadgets, from laptops to digital cameras. Tourists can enjoy tax free shopping at Sim Lim Square. Before you purchase anything from a store, make sure that you negotiate with the salesperson to get a better rate.
2. Orchard ION. Orchard ION is the newest shopping mall along Orchard Road. Opened in July 2009, Orchard ION is one of the largest shopping malls in Singapore. You can find all kinds of stores, from Louis Vuitton to Armani.
3. Barang Barang. Barang Barang is a shopping complex in Singapore that sells the best items that are locally made. If you are into antique furniture, you should visit Barang Barang.
4. Mustafa Center. If you want real bargains, you must visit Mustafa Center. At Mustafa, you can find the best garment and a shopping spree is always expected here.
5. Chinatown. Chinatown is a lively place and it is perfect for late night shopping. If you take your time to visit the stores along Chinatown, you can find many good items at amazing low price.
6. Lucky Plaza. Lucky Plaza is located along Orchard Road, just opposite Orchard ION. Lucky Plaza is famous for its healthy products, perfumes and fashion accessories.
7. Vivo City. Vivo City is located at Harbor Front and is the second largest shopping mall in Singapore. You can find many boutiques and restaurants at Vivo City and you can also take a cable car ride to Sentosa for sight-seeing and sun tanning.
8. Marina Bay. Marina Bay is a man-made bay where you can find many shopping malls along the streets. It is another popular shopping destination with many boutiques and restaurants.
9. Paragon. If you are into luxury items, Paragon is the place to go to. Paragon is located along Orchard Road and is famous for its luxury boutiques, such as Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Zegna, and many more.
10. Bugis Street. Bugis Street is famous for its bazaars and there are many different kinds of items that you can get at very low price. When you shop at Bugis Street, do not take the initial price as the final price.